Saturday, January 10, 2009

One month break in Kuching

I'll be having a one month break in Kuching and I'll only be going back to KL on the 1st of February. =D I celebrated my New Year Eve in Midvalley with Pauline, Shu Ling and Zhi Lin. Pauline stayed over at my place for a night. Anyway, I reached Kuching the next morning, feeling tired due to the lack of sleep. I started my Community Oriented Project on the 7th of January with my coursemate, Diana at Community Based Rehabilitation Centre in Ong Tiang Swee. We communicated and worked with the intellectually disabled young adults. It was a great experience to do packaging work with them and play with them. I taught a girl how to speak english and she taught me how to speak foochow. Haha What a great exchange.

Photobucket
We played musical chair with them

Other than doing my community oriented project, I went to cut and highlight my hair with Grace at the Spring. Both of us chose copper red. We walked around looking for chinese new year clothes too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I met up with Nicole, Hazel and Sze Ying too since they will be going back to KL tomorrow.
Photobucket
We had lunch at Sugarbun. Haha Finally, it is not a food court in CARREFOUR where we always go every weekend in KL.

Photobucket
Hazel with vampire french fries

Photobucket
Me, Hazel and Sze Ying =D

No comments: