Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Holiday Withdrawal Syndrome

I was given two months to be on a holiday mode but now, I have to switch back to a study mode. Back in high school, first day of school was a total holiday. I just had to register myself and buy the new books. Now, first day of school means first day of stress. Why? On the first day of school, I had problem based learning (PBL) at 9am to jot down all the learning issues which I have to do research on and present them this Friday. The topic was on Diabetes Insipidus. Then, I had clinical skills in the afternoon. We learned how to inspect, palpate, percuss and auscultate the thyroid gland. After that, I had to go for lectures in the evening till 630pm. I also have to take Malaysian studies for the whole semester. It is time to make notes for every lecture and memorise my notes everyday. I am doing Endocrine system now. It will be followed by Reproductive system and Renal system.

"Everything is hard before it becomes easy"

No comments: