Wednesday, July 7, 2010

How did I spend my time in Kuching so far?

Since I came back to Kuching, I have been trying to balance my time between playing and studying. At first, it was rather balanced but right now, it seems like my playing time is more than my studying time. I have been hanging out with my childhood friends back in Primary school most of the time here. It feels so good to talk about the good old times together. All the silly moments. haha We tried playing Zero point again but since we are older now, our stamina decreased. When we jumped for too long, we would feel dizzy as well. I guess the game is no longer suitable for us anymore. We prefer to sit down and talk instead now. We developed a new hobby. We go for karaoke now. That doesn't mean that we can sing. Usually, we lose our voice after singing and screaming in the room. We eat more since we can drive around now. We walk less compared to last time. We watch more movies now because we prefer to sit and relax. I am glad I manage to catch up with them when I am back. =)

No comments: