Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Smokey eyes

Last Saturday, I went to Fiona's house to hang out. We could not think of what to do so we decided to try out smokey eyes on each other. We went to look at Michelle Phan's Smokey eyes tutorial on youtube and we followed the steps.

Photobucket
It turned out fine for mine. For Fiona's, I guess I didn't have any skill in using an eyeliner. Haha

I showed a guy friend of mine the same video when he came to my house and he tried out the smokey eyes on me. He tried his best but to no avail because I look like..

Photobucket
THIS. I looked as if I just got beaten up with black eyes.

2 comments:

Xu Vin said...

oh my gosh drey! LOLLLL!!! thx for humoring me!!! :D u nvr fail to make me laugh.

Audrey Teo said...

haha Let's try out smokey eyes when we both get to meet too!! =D