Saturday, January 15, 2011

My 3 months holidays

On the 2nd of December, I finished my EOS 5. My shoulders suddenly felt very light. The first week after my EOS 5, I was busy finding a house to stay in Seremban. I finally found one in Seremban 3 and I will be staying with my other 3 friends. The house is rm800 per month but it is unfurnished. Anyway, after settling the accomodation, I was busy packing and moving all my things to the new house. Man, moving house is definitely very tiring.

I took a short break with my family and relatives after that. It was a great reunion indeed. =)

After the short break, I have been slacking around in Kuching till today. Haha Well, at least I go for hospital attachment at SIMC and I get to learn new things every morning. I can say that is the most beneficial thing I have done so far during my holidays. In the afternoon, I will be baking cookies and cakes with my cousin and his wife while being a babysitter as well. Haha

I watched movies in the cinema very frequent till there is no more movie for me to watch right now and I have to wait for new movies to be out.

Anyway, that is just a bit of update since I have not blogged for a long time. =)

No comments: