Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Chap Goh Meh 2009

During chap goh meh in february, my friends and I went to pavilion to celebrate chap goh meh. Well, it was my first time to celebrate chap goh meh with my friends and not my family.

Photobucket
Hazel the liang po po. haha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We started off by eating at mr baoz.

Then, we went to eat dinner at Dragon-i Restaurant.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Diana and Sze Ying.

Photobucket
Wei Thing

Photobucket
Nicole's delicious fried rice

Photobucket
We walked around after that. Sze Ying took a picture with this bear and right after that, a security guard came to us and he asked us not to take any pictures there...

Photobucket
We went to Baskin Robbins to eat ice cream

Photobucket
The yellows

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
When we were walking back to the monorail station, we saw this man sitting like this to earn money. He hardly move at all.

No comments: