Saturday, May 23, 2009

My 21st Birthday

I celebrated my 21st birthday with my friends at my place. We did not go out because we had to prepare for our class tests and final exams. It was just a simple celebration. Haha Even though it was just at my place, we had so much fun. My friends wanted to ask me to do stupid things during my birthday but in the end, everyone did stupid things with me. What a great influence.

Photobucket
Ever since in IMU, I was given a new name, Ogwee by Hazel. Yeah, no more ugly teo or ah teo. haha

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hoola Hoop and dancing before eating. haha

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hazel can be an actress

Photobucket
They decorated my face

Photobucket
Indian Lau Fu Tze

Photobucket
Ajaran Sesat Yoga

Photobucket
Surfing Malaysia

Photobucket
Audrey (piano), Sze Ying (guitar), Wei Thing (lead singer), Rachel (Donating money to the great musicians)

Photobucket
Rachel and I

Photobucket
My present from Pei Jie, Nicole and Pauline. hehe

No comments: