Sunday, January 10, 2010

A day out to do what we used to do long time ago

It has been a long time since I last went to the arcade with my friends. I used to play Initial D and Daytona with my friends before going to tuition in Hock Lee back in secondary school. Arcade freaks back then. Haha Recently, Grace and I decided to go back to the arcade in Hock Lee to do what we used to do when we were younger. haha

We played House of the dead 4.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Looking at the screen, yeah, Game over. It was just not my game. haha

Photobucket
We used to take neoprints all the time there. Recently, we took another one. Eileen said we became prettier but our creativity in decorating the neoprint became worse..

We went to Crown square to sing karaoke after that. Well, Eileen told me that both of us kept having fun without her so I decided to bring her photo along with me that day. Haha =P

Photobucket
We fed Eileen with our drinks

Photobucket
Not to forget our food

Photobucket
We let her choose a song haha

Photobucket
We sang with her

Photobucket
Thanks for being my fan, Eileen. =P

Photobucket
I want Eileen

Photobucket
I love Eileen

Photobucket
Cambridge's superstar

Photobucket
Cambridge's superstar sang till exhausted

Photobucket
We sang almost every song halfway because there were too many songs to sing

Then, we decided to be posers. haha

Photobucket
Fish mouth

Photobucket
Ah liens

Photobucket
Shocked

Photobucket
Friends forever =D

No comments: