Thursday, October 16, 2008

7th week in IMU

This is my 7th week in IMU. 2 more weeks to go and it will be half of the semester. Haha I just came back from dinner at Sri Petaling with my friends. My friend drove us to Sweet Bean for dinner. It was raining. I had Honey BBQ and steamed chicken wantan mee. It was delicious. Having dinner and chatting with my friends after a long day is a good way to release stress. I had a tiring day. Everyone was exhausted from it. After attending lectures, we had to go for our medical museum session. We just covered the whole Musculoskeletal System for this semester. During our medical museum session, we were given many questions to do while looking at the models.

Brain session.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Muscles session
Photobucket
We were asked to remember and identify the different muscles.

Photobucket
We took one afternoon to remember the ear. All the parts labelled with numbers from external to internal ear.

Photobucket
Dead person's palm.

Other than memorizing names and answering questions, my friends and I fooled around in the medical museum. haha

Photobucket
Agnes with her big ear

Photobucket
Stupid pose with the ear

Photobucket
Eyeball

No comments: