Friday, October 10, 2008

It's finally a weekend

I reached here on Monday night with Wei Thing and Nicole. I lost my keys after duplicating a set of the keys so I was hoping that all the duplicated keys could be used. To my disappointment, every key could be used except for the most important one. My room's key! I had to hang out in Nicole's room that night after reaching while waiting for the landlady's son to come to pass me the spare key. Thanks to Nicole. Luckily it didn't take him very long to come. When I finally settled down to sleep, it was already midnight. The next day, when I unpacked my suitcase, I found the original set of keys in one of the small plastic bags. Due to my greediness for food back in Kuching for one week, I was sick for the past 5 days. I had a terrible headache which lasted for many days, fever, sore throat and cough. In short, it was too much heat. I couldn't stand it anymore so I called my cousin to bring me to the doctor two days ago. Now, I am finally well and back to myself again. The lesson is do not be greedy. Lectures and PBL are tough after the Hari Raya break and this just means that I have to work very hard. Out of the five days, I had to climb 4 floors of escalators for 2 days to reach my lecture hall just because it was too early for them to on the escalators. It wasn't that bad compared to the week before my break when I had to climb them everyday. My class is at 8am every morning and if I'm lucky, I don't need to climb them. Haha Ok, I know I am just lazy but well, it is really tiring for me to climb all the way up till the 4th floor. I take it as an early morning exercise for me. haha I will be spending my weekend doing my air topic, PBL research and revision on the lecture notes. Lol

No comments: