Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Deepavali

We have Monday (tomorrow) as a public holiday for Deepavali in IMU. I came back to Kuching on Friday afternoon right after my morning lectures. It is so nice to be at home again right now. I reached Kuching at 2.40pm and I had my pork chop noodles with my lover milky tea with pearls. I reinstalled my microsoft office too. For dinner, I went to Jalan Song. I miss the food there! haha Anyway, the next day, I went to eat Penang Kueh Tiaw and cha kueh for breakfast at Bormill with Gerald. He passed me stpm trial papers for my cousin who will be sitting for stpm too next month. I managed to meet up with Cheryl and Edmund too in church. Today is a Sunday and I just came back from a morning jog at friendship park. Other than that, I have been spending my time with my family and revising my lecture notes and books at home. I enjoy it here because it is so much more comfortable to be at home than kl. I have just completed and submitted my assignment online last night. It was a report on Reactions towards Illness where we had to write about the crisis theory, illness related factors, personal factors, physical factors and the coping strategies for illness. I will be going back to Kl tomorrow afternoon. It is definitely very worth it to come back for 4 days. I have to wait for another 52 days to be back in Kuching again for christmas after this. By then, it will be a study marathon break for me since my finals will be on the 31st of December.

No comments: