Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Enter-K II

Last Saturday, I went to Enter-K with Grace and Eileen after work. At first, we had so much energy to sing but after an hour or so, we all became too tired to sing. haha Instead of singing along, we just sat down on the couch. We had our free of charge food and drinks while watching the people singing in front of us. Haha We didn't take many pictures but we took many videos of us giving out many horrible concerts. haha It wasn't as crazy as my previous karaoke because Grace and Eileen were very neutral and passive type. They didn't jump around the room to dance and sing or lie on the table to sing. We sang mostly sad love songs because Grace liked those songs. Eileen said she couldn't imagine what kind of songs Grace would sing if she were to break up with a guy because those songs were already sad enough for her when she is single now. Haha Not only that, we sang many songs by Britney Spears too because Grace liked her songs. After singing till almost 3pm at Enter-K, we went to Red Tea Road in town to buy bubble milk tea. Eileen didn't drink because she said it was fattening. We went to hang out at Grace's house after that. Eileen wanted to play with her dogs but they kept barking at her. As for me, I stood quite far watching them playing with her dogs because I'm afraid of dogs. Haha I had to leave earlier for church after that.

Photobucket
Our free of charge food. haha

Photobucket
The 3 of us

Photobucket
Eileen and I were trying to eat Grace's food before she could eat it

Photobucket
Grace and I

Photobucket
Eileen

Photobucket
Grace was singing one of her sad love songs

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Hey Audrey!
Got sing Cascada or not?
AIya miss karaoke-ing la!
How;s your packing so far?

Audrey Teo said...

hey li hwa!! yeah, we sang cascada once. Grace and Eileen didn't know that song by cascada. haha my packing is finally done!! haha Its like moving house because I love most of my things.