Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The more you exercise, the more you eat

Yesterday, I went for Aerobics with Grace and Amanda. After exercising so hard for half an hour, Grace and I went back as we did not want to do the Yoga. Amanda is my only friend who enjoys doing the Yoga. Anyway, as soon as we stepped out of the place, we already went to 7 Eleven to buy sweet drinks especially me who went to buy a cup of Slurpee to drink. 20% of exercising was gone immediately. Haha We went back to shower and Grace came over to my house after that. She left her car at my place and I drove the both of us to Amanda's place for lunch. It was stupid of us because we should have just driven there with our own cars. Due to our dumbness, I had to drive all the way back to my house to drop Grace off at her car instead of going straight to work from Amanda's house. haha Anyway, I had a nice lunch over there. We ate spare ribs cabbage curry with rice. 50% of exercising was gone. Then, we ate durian cakes, mooncakes and bak kua which she bought back from Ipoh. 200% of exercising was gone. Lol It was a nice lunch. =D

Photobucket

No comments: