Thursday, August 21, 2008

Dinner with Friends

Last night, Amanda invited my other friends and I for dinner at her house. =D Grace came to pick Eileen and I. She baked chocolate cola cupcakes for sweet people like us to eat. Haha The cupcakes were nice. =D It has been a long time since we gathered at Amanda's house for a dinner like that. I like the crispy tomato mee and chicken curry. Not to forget, the rest of the food. haha Amanda baked bread pudding for us to eat with vanilla ice cream as dessert. After eating, we took some pictures around her house. Since there's a slope at Amanda's house when you want to drive out of her house, we had a little rollercoaster ride there last night when we went back in Grace's car. Her car slided down a bit before going up again. haha We laughed the whole way in the car due to the different funny stories which we told each other. Grace said it was due to the diluted alcohol with sprite. haha Anyway, it was a great night to hang out with my old friends before leaving for KL tomorrow.

Photobucket
Grace and I

Photobucket
Grace, Me and Eileen

Photobucket
Wannabe like me tried to slam dunk Haha!!

Photobucket
Daffa Fish Advertisement

2 comments:

YellowYellowFellowAnt said...

Your friend can cook eh. No wonder you don't need to learn how to cook. Always have someone to cook for you.

Hmmm I saw some familiar looking bottles on the table...can join our drinking session next time...hahahaaa

Audrey Teo said...

Haha! My friend can't cook. Her mum cooked for us. She could only bake the bread pudding for us to eat. haha And drink. Anyway, I have to learn how to cook when i get there. =D Visit me if you can when you are in kl? hehe