Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My place in Bukit Jalil

Last Friday, I left Kuching for IMU. Amanda, Eva, Amanda's mum, Grace and Eileen sent me off. Grace and Eileen made a very nice poster for me to bring over to my new place. Eileen said since I wouldn't have the time to decorate my room, I could paste the poster up instead. Thanks!! Anyway, I have settled down right now. During the first day, we had to register, collect our white coat and gathered at the auditorium for welcoming speeches. We had to wear our white coat and we had to take the Oath. Alicia came to find me after that. It was very nice to meet someone you know from your own hometown. We are having our orientation right now for 2 weeks. I met many new friends from everywhere. I currently stay at Vista Komanwel with Nicole and Galvin. My condominium is just right opposite IMU. It takes 5 minutes for me to reach IMU. Most of the people here are friendly as long as you make an effort to talk to them. My orientation group members said I was so innocent looking.. Haha!! Anyway, here are some pictures of my place when I first reached here.

Photobucket
My room

Photobucket
Galvin's room is opposite my room

Photobucket
The living room

Photobucket

Photobucket
The toilet

Photobucket
The kitchen

Photobucket
IMU from my balcony

2 comments:

YellowYellowFellowAnt said...

5 mins from school eh?
So no excuses for being late...(^_^)

Audrey Teo said...

haha yeah never late. i always arrive right on the spot for the lecture to start. haha when are you coming to kl?