Saturday, September 27, 2008

Home sweet home

I'm finally home. I reached here at 1.15pm with Nicole, Christine and Wei Thing. We were so happy when our plane landed. hehe I went straight to Jade Pot to eat pork chop noodles for lunch. For dinner, I went to Jalan Song to eat my favourite food. It was like heaven to me as I have been eating fast food everyday for 5 weeks except for last night's dinner. Last night, I went out with Nicole, Sze Ying, Wei Thing, Hazel and Rachel. Sze Ying and Wei Thing are doing Pharmacy with Nicole, Hazel is doing Nutrition and Rachel is in USCI. I got to know them in IMU through Nicole. Yes, it was a dinner between ex-teresians and ex-greenians. haha We tried to look for taxis to Sri Petaling to eat steamboat but we couldn't find any so we had to walk there. It was really far to me. To me, it was like from my house to St Teresa. Lol anyway, I walked till my feet were painful but it was worth it because I enjoyed eating steamboat there. The place was called Ho Ho Steamboat Restaurant. One set is rm13.90 and we ordered 4 sets. It was just the right portion for the 6 of us. We kept taking pictures of the food before eating because ever since we came here, we didn't have a chance to eat such nice food but just road side food. Haha Yeah, like kampung people eating in town.

Photobucket
4 sets

Photobucket
Noodles and eggs

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hazel, Sze Ying and Wei Thing

Photobucket
Rachel, Me and Nicole

After eating, we went to Secret Recipe for dessert.
Photobucket

Luckily we managed to get two taxis to go back to our Vista at night. I just couldn't walk back anymore. Haha We were all very happy because we would all be going back to Kuching the next day which is today.

No comments: