Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mooncake Festival

It is mooncake festival today. I celebrated it with my cousins at Nak Won Korean Restaurant which is situated in Ampang. Hehe Ah Ing came to pick me from my place at 5pm and we went there for dinner together with her two other younger siblings. It felt so nice to sit in a car and not a taxi or a train for the first time since I reached here. Anyway, we ate till very bloated. Since today is a Sunday, the place was packed with many people. We chose the place to sit on the floor to eat and guess what? At the end of the dinner when we wanted to stand up, my feet felt numb. haha We had mooncakes too before leaving. They couldn't find the chinese mooncakes because they were all sold out and they had to buy western mooncakes from starbucks. haha After eating, we went to a korean supermarket. They went to buy kimchi to make the soup and as for me, I bought many korean chewing gums and lollipops. Haha!

Photobucket
My cousins and I

Photobucket
Side dishes

Photobucket
Pork

Photobucket
My cousins

Photobucket
Beef

Photobucket
Food that I didn't touch at all

Photobucket
Rice Cake

Photobucket
Kimchi soup

Photobucket

Photobucket
Desserts

Photobucket
Tiramisu Cheese

Photobucket
Berries Cheese

Photobucket
My korean chewing gums and lollipops

No comments: