Saturday, September 6, 2008

End of Orientation Week

My orientation ended last night. After two tiring weeks. We will start our lessons next week. I have classes mostly in the morning only. Then, in the afternoons and nights I have to do self independent learning. Haha Especially for my Problem Based Learning (PBL). We have PBL 1 and PB2 2. One week for each PBL. It will go on like that. PBL 1 will be the time when we are given a trigger or a patient's case to study. So during the whole entire week, we need to do our own research. For PBL 2, it will be the time when we have to present our work to the others. My first PBL class was last week. We had to do a research on gum bleeding by reading and finding information on the normal oral flora, different types of blood disorders, the anatomy of the oral cavity etc. I am from PBL group 15. Each group is supposed to have 10 people but my group has 9 people only. I am lucky to be in a group where everyone is willing to contribute and socialize with others. Here are some pictures of my room now. =D

Photobucket
My study table

Photobucket
My bed and book shelf

Photobucket
Random picture of my room

Last but not least, the nice poster Grace and Eileen made for me. =D
Photobucket

2 comments:

YellowYellowFellowAnt said...

Nice tidy room.(I wonder where's the Alf)

Hmmm..... Where's the pink table & chair to match your pink kaler laptop?


(^_^)

Audrey Teo said...

haha I didn't get a pink table because i couldn't find one. as for a pink chair, it was too expensive, considering it as a plastic material to buy. haha