Wednesday, September 24, 2008

2 more days to home sweet home

Yes, it is 2 more days to home sweet home. Nicole and I just can't wait for this Saturday to come. =D After staying here for 5 weeks, I'll finally be taking a one week break to go home. It's so far so good for me here. I have a few close friends now to go for lecture with, eat with and hang out with in the campus. They are either from here or Johore. Anyway, I finally bought my own printer after spending rm30 on my printing credit in the campus. My cousin brought me to Plaza Lowyat to buy my printer last Saturday. I spent my last saturday with my cousins in Plaza Lowyat and Sungei Wang. We ate korean food again for lunch. Haha Stress is building up right now since it's Week 4 of lecture now. I had behavioral medicine this morning. Then, I went back to study on my own. In the evening, Nicole and I went to check the atrium as the Catholic Society would be having a buffet dinner (Rm5 each) as a break fast with the malays. In the first place, I didn't fast. haha But in the end, we decided to eat at the stalls outside our Vista B. We went to hang out at the playground after that before going back to study. Well, I ended up talking to Grace on the phone for 45 minutes. Now, I am going to do pre-reading for tomorrow's lecture notes. Haha

Photobucket
Part of the medical museum

Photobucket
Events are held almost everyday at the atrium

Photobucket
Small section of the library

Photobucket
The library's bakery. That's where I always buy bread to eat during my 15 minutes break if my stomach growls during lecture.

Moments to 'destress' here..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Luckily the spring is still always fine. Haha

Photobucket

1 comment:

YellowYellowFellowAnt said...

Wow..ur uni is like a resort...What a student life you got there.