Monday, June 29, 2009

Back for a new semester

Photobucket

I was so sad to leave Kuching yesterday morning. I was supposed to go back to Kuching on the 23rd of May but in the end, I booked a new air ticket to go back on the 13th of May. I did not reconfirm my flight after ignoring the first air ticket so when I wanted to check in yesterday, I almost went into their waiting list. Luckily the flight was not full. Thank god. My flight was delayed to 910am instead of 820am and due to that, the taxi driver whom I have booked could not pick me at KLIA. In the end, I had to use another taxi to go back to Vista Komanwel. When I reached my place, I had to clean up my dusty room. It took me so long to clean up. Amanda came to find me after that and we went to Carrefour together to eat dinner at Esquire Kitchen. We did some groceries shopping too after that.

Photobucket
Lemon chicken

Photobucket
Esquire bean curd

Photobucket

At night, Rachel picked me to have dinner again at Cheras with her other two friends from UCSI. We went to tesco after that and I did groceries shopping again. I haven't shop for groceries for more than a month. Haha After dropping her friends back, both of us went for supper at sri petaling. Yeah, yesterday was probably the last day of me being so free to go out that way. It is time for me to study hard again.

Photobucket
Laici juice is good for health. haha

No comments: