Monday, June 1, 2009

Two Camp

Two days after my trip to Damai Beach, I went to Two (Together We Overcome) Camp which was organized by the Hope Church. Candy Su asked Crystal and I to join the camp. I shared room with 6 people. The room in Santubong is bigger than the room in Damai Beach so it could fit the 7 of us. I enjoyed myself especially during the Amazing Race even though it was damn tiring and hot. The whole camp reminds me of my IMU orientation where we had to design our group flag, come out with our cheer and fight cheer. IMU orientation was more rough and tiring though. At least I did not injure myself during any obstacle course like how I cut my knees during the Comando crawl in IMU orientation.

Photobucket
Journey to Santubong

Photobucket
War cry

Photobucket
I was in the purple group and we called ourselves Boomers (Growing) This is my group leader holding our group flag

Photobucket
Candy Su and Winda

Photobucket
Morning breakfast buffet

Photobucket
Crystal and Candy Su

Photobucket
Self timer. haha

We took some group pictures

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The funniest thing during the camp was, I thought the ribena in the small cups was part of the dinner. I thought those small cups filled with ribena were pudding. I even asked the person whether I could eat the pudding. Then the person told me that it was for communion. In my church, only the priest drinks the wine.

2 comments:

Xu Vin said...

haha drey we practically fainted to sleep dat night. so tired! glad u had fun! :D n WHY U STILL CALLING ME CANDY ARR?? *groans... now whnever i go to church ppl calling me candy u noe.. ishhh...

Audrey Teo said...

yeah, I had fun. hehe thanks for asking me to go to the camp. I think candy is a very sweet name for you.. haha