Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Jong Crocodile Farm and Zoo

Last Saturday, I decided to drive up to the Jong Crocodile Farm and Zoo since it was such a good weather. Well, the last time I went there was many years ago and the place has changed. They renovated it to make it bigger and there are more animals to see compared to last time. I did not expect there to be so many people but when I reached there, there were actually about 50 people.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Iguana

Photobucket
Bujang Senang's skull

Photobucket
Wishing well

Photobucket
Preserved dead baby crocodiles

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I like this wall haha

Photobucket
Crocodiles

Photobucket
Tailless crocodile

Photobucket
Otter

The workers there are very smart. They wanted to prevent the peacock from mating with the peahens so they actually did this.

Photobucket
Peacock with 'beautiful' feathers

Photobucket
Peahens

Photobucket
Monkey

Photobucket
Bear cat

Photobucket
Turkey

Photobucket
We watched the crocodile feeding showtime at 11am.

Photobucket
Porcupines

Photobucket
Cat fish

Photobucket

4 comments:

redshark_999 said...

FYI , turkey refers to the bird in the cage...

Audrey Teo said...

haha you perasan that you are the turkey? =P

Crystal said...

i've never been to the crocodile farm before in my life....... deprived childhood life la hohohohhoho

Audrey Teo said...

haha crystal, next time I bring you there. =D And yeah, I still remember to bring you to eat kolo mee at sister cafe. haha!